Posted by Justin on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 9:20pm.
How many American adults does OCD affect each year?
A. 1.2 million
B. 2.2 million
C. 3.2 million
D. 4.2 million
I put D and missed it. D:
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 9:24pm
Your best source is your text. The next best is to Google the question, as I did.
- Health - leah, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 6:01am
What physical symptoms often accompany social phobia?
A. Difficulty talking
D. All of the above
help me please
- Health - candi, Monday, February 11, 2013 at 3:49pm
its b 2.2
- Health - M, Friday, April 11, 2014 at 5:25pm
- Health - yyyyyy, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 3:44pm
b I t c h
- Health - Hero KIUn, Friday, October 31, 2014 at 2:22am
correct answer is B
- Health - shyhink, Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 11:27pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- healt - How many American adults does OCD affect each year? A. 1.2 million B. 2...
- health - How many American adults do anxiety disorders affect each year? A. 10 ...
- health - How many American adults are affected by specific phobias each year? A...
- Finance - Rock Company acquired land 8 years ago for 2.2 million. Today it is ...
- Finance - Following are selected balance sheet accounts for Third State Bank: ...
- health - About how many teenagers are in and out alcoholics Answer Are One ...
- algebra - (1) If the population of a city was 2 million in 1995 and growing at a...
- Health - How many new STD cases are there each year? A. 30 million B. 15 million...
- Algebra - The function w(x) = – 0.01x^2 + 0.27x + 8.60 can be used to estimate ...
- Society and Tech - The current global growth pattern adds about __________ ...