Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:38pm.
The textbook stresses that your writing Fill in the Blank 01; that is, you must have "a goal of demonstrating the truth of your conclusions and clarifying and illuminating your idea about the topic and also about the work."
English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:40pm
This doesn't make any sense. Please clarify.
Also -- we do not have any text books so we don't know what your says.
english - Anonymous, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 6:44pm
i don't get it my teacher gave 5 more
English - Writeacher, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 7:34pm
Do you understand what those words and phrases in quotation marks mean?
"a goal of demonstrating =
the truth of your conclusions =
and clarifying =
and illuminating =
your idea about the topic =
and also about the work." =
Let us know what YOU THINK each of these parts means.
english - Anonymous, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 4:48pm
should always have an argumentative edge
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - the textbook stresses that your writing___that is, you must have "a ...
- English - For a project im writing about 1950's food and the food that was ...
- English- AP Lit - My class is doing an essay on dracula and I need help with a ...
- Writing/Essay - I Need To Write a 1 1/2 page on a personal narrative about an ...
- Grammar - Students are often confused about the use of the words good and well ...
- english/8 - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- writing process part 2 - i need help on writing an eight sentence paragraph. i ...
- poetry - I need help writing a poem about America.What is an interesting topic ...
- english - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- Writing - HI, I AM WRITING A RESEARCH PAPER ABOUT SOMETHING IN WASHINGTON DC. ...