Posted by Sam on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 4:16pm.
Obesity can cause a person to develop what type of conditions?
A. Head, back, and neck pains
B. Increased energy and reduced stress
C. Low blood pressure and type I diabetes
D. High blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes
- Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 4:28pm
- Health - cesar, Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 6:15pm
i got c is that right
- Health - Haley, Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 5:09pm
i got d
- Health - Anonymous, Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 10:37pm
SO WHATS THE RIGHT ANWER??
- Health - Joan, Friday, September 5, 2014 at 8:08pm
High blood pressure and Diabetes
- Health - Koko , Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 5:05pm
Answer is high blood pressure nd type 2 diabetes
- Health - Audrease, Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 8:11pm
I think the right answer is d
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying nutrients to and...
- HELP PLSS SCIENCE - 2. Which of the following is responsible for carrying ...
- biology - Give the phenotype and genotype for the F2 generation of a person with...
- math - Suppose 48% of the general population of thw world has blood type O, 27% ...
- Biology 30 - For ABO blood groups in the humans, the A and B genes are codminant...
- biology - Genetic question If a man with blood type A, one of whose parents had ...
- Science - Human blood type is determined by co-dominant alleles. There are three...
- Biology - If agglutination occurs when blood with a certain antigen and blood ...
- The practice of working with school age children - _______ is a health problem ...
- Biology - Dr. Paul is blood type O. His father was blood type A and his mother ...