Posted by Ashley on Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 12:32am.
One more than the product of and Mabel's score
translate to algebraic expression
- algebra - incomplete - Steve, Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 10:27am
One more than the product of ?? and Mabel's score
- college basic algebra - katherine, Wednesday, September 5, 2012 at 2:37pm
49 less than a number
- Algebra - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 12:24pm
The quotient, of the product of 25 and an unknown number, and 45 is -65.
- Algebra - ty, Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 11:22am
translate the equation 3 over 5-5=x(y+7)into a verbal sentence
- Algebra - Sarah, Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 9:06pm
Write the algebraic expression for:
One-half the product of 8 and a number
- Algebra - Anonymous, Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 10:45pm
increased by twice Mabel's score
Use the variable
to represent Mabel's score.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Translate this phrase into algebraic expression--Three more than the ...
- Algebraic expression - One more than the product of 7 and Mabel's height
- Algebraic expression - Translate 7 more than one-third of a number into an ...
- Algebra - translate to an algebraic expression, the product of 11% of some ...
- college math II - how do you translate the product of 10 and three more than a ...
- Algebra - Translate the sentence into an algebraic expression. ”One more than ...
- Elementary Algebra - I need to translate to an algebraic expression. 3/10 ...
- algebra - Translate the mathematical phrase “The product of 4 and the quantity ‘...
- algebra - translate to an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. three...
- Algebra 2 - Did I translate this verbal phrase into an algebraic expression ...