Posted by Dante on .
A cannonball is shot (from ground level) with an initial horizontal velocity of 38.0 m/s and an initial vertical velocity of 26.0 m/s.
1) What is the initial speed of the cannonball?
2) What is the initial angle θ of the cannonball with respect to the ground?
3) What is the maximum height the cannonball goes above the ground?
4) How far from where it was shot will the cannonball land?
5) What is the speed of the cannonball 2.8 seconds after it was shot?
6) How high above the ground is the cannonball 2.8 seconds after it is shot?
I will be happy to check your work.
I need to know how to do them first.
- physics - bobpursley,