Posted by Jennifer on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 5:43pm.
I am trying to write a thesis statement for a research paper I have to write. The paper is over C. Diff this is a disease.
Here are my ideas I am just not sure that either are even written correctly.
1. Deaths caused by Cloustridium Difficiule are preventable.
2. Simple changes in the medicine can prevent the costs of Cloustridium Difficiule.
I never wrote thing like this in High School!
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 5:54pm
Is this the disease -- Clostridium difficile ?
Both thesis sentences are good. If you intend to write about how this disease can be prevented, use the first sentence. If you intend to write only about changes in medicine, not other preventive measures, use the second sentence.
This site should help you.
English - Jennifer, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 7:43pm
Thank you I looked at it and have changed the thesis to this.
Since the first case of C.Diff in 1935, all the lives lost and money spent could all have been prevented.
Does this sound better?
English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 8:10pm
Your last sentence is confusing about what could have been prevented.
It's not as clear as your first sentence.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- n&w - for my research paper on Diet and Diabetes, i need to write a thesis ...
- History/ English - I have to write a thesis statement and a prompt for my ...
- (8th)English, Research Project - I am researching C.S. Lewis, and I have to ...
- English 122 - I have to write a research paper. My research paper is on Large ...
- American Government: Research Paper - I chose for my Research paper to write ...
- english - final revision - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- Writing - Select the letter of the item that makes the sentence UNTRUE: 1. The ...
- englishe- please revise - Now that you have finished your research paper, what ...
- English - I'm doing a paper about Usher Syndrome and am having a hard time ...
- English - I have to write a seven page term paper about the History of Ireland (...