Posted by Justin on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 4:53pm.
It’s important to choose foods that provide more ________.
I put D and got it wrong.. What could it be?
- Health - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 4:57pm
It's a confusing question because it says a person needs to choose MORE of one of these substances. We don't know anything about this person's diet.
However, since cholesterol and mercury are harmful, I'll vote for potassium.
- Health - Justin, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 5:07pm
Thank you. I figured it wasn't mercury or cholesterol but i've never heard of Potassium. :P Thank you Ms.Sue! <3
- Health - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 29, 2012 at 5:12pm
You're welcome, Justin.
- Health - tationna, Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 12:04pm
I think it's mercury
- Health - kanikqua, Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 9:55pm
The U.S. government categorizes body weight status as ________.
- Health - David, Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 1:02pm
The answer is K
- Health - miranda, Friday, October 17, 2014 at 4:30pm
what is it
- Health - Tashee, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 4:15pm
The answer is potassium, that is the only healthy choice in the answer column it's pretty much common sense...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - Its important to choose foods that provide more A.carbohydrates B....
- health - It’s important to choose foods that provide more ________.
- HEALTH - In striving to meet the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, one ...
- SCi - What carbohydrates are, the difference between simple and complex ...
- Health - It is important to choose carbohydrates for breakfast to get you ...
- health - What are the three parts of nutrition? what are nutrients? name the six...
- Health - 1.)It is important to choose simple carbohydrates for breakfast to get ...
- P.E/Health - 1. When consuming fats the healthiest choice is foods high in? A. ...
- SCI - I need help finding info. on the following I am searching online snd not ...
- child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; ____have more than twice...