Posted by Bob on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 4:39pm.
Why is oil more important than oil in the middle east and southwest asia? 5-7 sentences
Social Studies - Bob, Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 4:46pm
sorry the second oil is supposed to be water
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 4:58pm
Oil brings income to the countries who sell it to other countries. The world needs oil, but most countries have enough water.
Social Studies - Bob, Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 5:01pm
Ms. Sue I only a few a few more sentences could you please help me??
I think oil is more important to Southwest Asia than water. It has increased their wealth and standard of living. It is also the main export in Southwest Asia and has provided work for many people.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - Which question would be best to consider when researching the ...
- social studies - What two things has oil brought to Southwest Asia?
- history - 13. Which of the following is a reason why Turkey has lagged behind ...
- social studies - why are so many people interested in oil from the middle east
- Social Studies - The Middle East country of __________ ran out of oil in the ...
- history - How did the crises in the 1970s illustrate the problem of economic ...
- History - What things need to be considered in finding a solution for the oil ...
- Social studies help ms sue - What important role did diaspora play in the ...
- History PLEASE HELP - In Southwest Asia which oil nations are rich and poor
- history - How did the oil crisis in the 1970s illistrate the problem of economic...