Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 8:04pm.
identify parts of speech to this sentence Over a three month period he was able to win her over to his point of view.
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 8:17pm
Over - preposition
three - adjective
month - adjective
period - noun
he - pronoun
was - verb
able - adjective
to win - verb (infinitive)
her - pronoun
over - adverb
to - preposition
his - adjective
point - noun
of - preposition
view - noun
- English - correction - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 9:15pm
Three-month should be considered as one adjective.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Parts of Speech - In the sentence "He is projected to win," what part ...
- english - pl let me know the parts of speech for OVER in the given text : She ...
- Earth Science - What are 3 examples of graphing natural phenomenas? How would ...
- the parts of speech - 10. In the following sentence, identify the part of ...
- algebra - The distance D , in miles to the horizon from an obsever's point of ...
- math - a savings account has increased over a 12 month period from 8765 to 9006....
- math - sam has an savings account that increased in value over a twelve month ...
- 7th grade math Ms. Sue - 1. –9p – 17 = 10 (1 point) –3 16 18 –16 2. w over four...
- Math - Sam has a savings account that increased in value over 12 month period ...
- math - sam has a savings amount that increased in value over a twelve month ...