Posted by Marlyn on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 6:20pm.
Given the following vectors, find the x and y components
Ᾱ = 37 m with an angle of 25°
? = 16m with an angle of 90°
? = 25m with an angle of 0°
? = 30m with an angle of 180°
ADD AND SUBTRACT THE FOLLOWIN VECTORS PAIRS
HINT: You have already solved the x and y components in section I.
Add: = 37m at 25°&= 16m at 90°
Add: = 25 m at 0°&= 30m at 180°
Add: = 37m at 25°&= 30m at 180°
Add: = 16m at 90°&=25m at 0°
Subtract: = 37m at 25°&= 16m at 90°
Subtract: = 25 m at 0°&= 30m at 180°
Subtract: = 37m at 25°&= 30m at 180°
Subtract: = 16m at 90°&=25m at 0°
Add: (1,2,3) + (-4,5,-6)
Subtract: (1,2,3) – (-4,5,-6)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trig - I need help with my vectors unit. I'm really confused about how to set ...
- Math vectors - For which of the following conditions will the cross product of ...
- math - Find, correct to the nearest degree, the three angles of the triangle ...
- Physics - The three displacement vectors in the drawing have magnitudes of A = 5...
- physics - The three displacement vectors in the drawing have magnitudes of A = 5...
- Vectors (Physics/Math) - Vector A has a magnitude of 18 (in some unspecified ...
- College Physics - 14) Given the following vectors, find the magnitude and ...
- Calculus - For which following condition, will the dot product of two vectors be...
- Physics - The three displacement vectors have a magnitudes of a= 5.00 meters, b...
- geometry - For each of the following, tell how many noncongruent triangles PQR ...