Posted by Anon on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 4:06pm.
1. Which of the following is the definition of ecology?
the social movement with a goal to protect the environment
the recycling of human-made materials to reduce waste going into landfills
the study of interactions among organisms and between organisms and their environment
the philosophy of living with reduced impact on the Earth
2. The lowest level of environmental complexity that includes both living and nonliving factors is the
3. An ecologist observes similarities between a species of bear in North America and a species of bear in Asia. Which is the most likely reason that these two species have similar physical characteristics?
Bear species have the same degree of similarity no matter where they are found.
The two species are part of the same community.
Migrating members of the two species breed with one another.
The species have adaptations that allow them to live in the same type of biome.
4. Which ecological inquiry method is an ecologist using when he or she sets up a greenhouse and measures the effects of different levels of carbon dioxide on an endangered plant species?
I think that the answers are C, C, D, C.
- Biology - bobpursley, Friday, August 24, 2012 at 4:11pm
I agree, go to the head of the class.
- Biology - Kayla, Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 12:00am
Just did the assessment :)
Hope this helps!
All of this was in the book and very easy to find so next time look it up in the book. Its easier then waiting, who knows how long, for an answer.
- Biology - Fox, Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 2:31pm
Kayla is right her answers are correct
- Biology - BrookeXCody4Ever, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 3:53pm
Cheating all over the place
- Biology - queen sassy , Friday, September 18, 2015 at 11:56am
Then why the hell are you here if you think its cheating BrookeXCody4Ever?? lmfaooo
- Biology - Addison , Friday, September 9, 2016 at 1:06pm
Yes, Kayla's answers are right. The answers are:
- Biology - zack, Friday, September 9, 2016 at 5:20pm
addison are you in connections 2016 9th grade
- Biology - Alex, Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 12:07am
Zack im in connections Bro
- Biology - olivia, Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2:21pm
i am in connections acemdey too in the nith grade
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Waste Disposal and Recycling - 1. Which of the following types of waste should ...
- Ecology - 8.Which of the following examples of an ecological study involves the ...
- definition - What does environmental studies mean Environmental studies is the ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following types of waste should not be recycled at ...
- Science help ! - Thanks for all who has been helping (Ms.sue)and more !! I ...
- SCI/275 - Can anyone read this and add some to it. It is suppose to be 1750 ...
- english composition - Biosocial science is a new area of science that has ...
- science - Im during a ppt. The questions are indentify the sources of paper ...
- science - what are sources of paper waste materials. Explain how paper waste ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following could be an engineering project that could ...