Posted by Reed on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 9:59pm.
Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking Algebra with 9th graders. I am very confused with my previous problem. I have asked my Dad but we are both getting confused. Now I have come up with 22. Is this my correct answer?
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:07pm
I think my previous answer was right. But check with your teacher tomorrow.
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Reiny, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:52pm
3x^2 - 5x
when x=-2 we get
3(-2)^2 - 5(-2)
= 3(4) + 10
= 12 + 10
Ms Sue read the question as
(3x)^2 - 5x
You originally typed in "words" without brackets as
"3x squared ..... " , which when sounded out becomes 3x^2
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - amanda, Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 3:37pm
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - tareca, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 3:21pm
there are 120 members in the north Carolina house of representatives. this is 70 more than the number of members in the north Carolina senate. how many members are in the north Carolina senate?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 9th Algebra - Im in 9th grade algebra. and we are learning adding and ...
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - No, I did not check Reiny's answer that night. I did ...
- 9th grade - ms.sue whats the answer?to my question? Thanks,Daves dad
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 8th grade - essay on should students only have to take reading andmath to go to...
- Biology - Is 9th grade biology hard? Is it interesting...?? I love life science...
- 9th grade : Algebra - How would you work out this problem? 2x+5y=10
- 9th Grade Algebra - Okay, I just need the steps for simplifying this type of ...
- 9th grade algebra - 2x^2+5x+2
- 9th grade- Algebra 1 - In music, What does "allegro" mean? ALGEBRA WITH PIZZAZZ!