Posted by Reed on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 9:59pm.
Okay Ms. Sue. I am in 8th grade but I am taking Algebra with 9th graders. I am very confused with my previous problem. I have asked my Dad but we are both getting confused. Now I have come up with 22. Is this my correct answer?
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:07pm
I think my previous answer was right. But check with your teacher tomorrow.
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - Reiny, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:52pm
3x^2 - 5x
when x=-2 we get
3(-2)^2 - 5(-2)
= 3(4) + 10
= 12 + 10
Ms Sue read the question as
(3x)^2 - 5x
You originally typed in "words" without brackets as
"3x squared ..... " , which when sounded out becomes 3x^2
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - amanda, Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 3:37pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 9th Algebra - Im in 9th grade algebra. and we are learning adding and ...
- 9th grade algebra/Ms Sue - No, I did not check Reiny's answer that night. I did ...
- 9th grade - ms.sue whats the answer?to my question? Thanks,Daves dad
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 8th grade - essay on should students only have to take reading andmath to go to...
- Biology - Is 9th grade biology hard? Is it interesting...?? I love life science...
- 9th grade : Algebra - How would you work out this problem? 2x+5y=10
- 9th Grade Algebra - Okay, I just need the steps for simplifying this type of ...
- 9th grade algebra - 2x^2+5x+2
- 9th grade- Algebra 1 - In music, What does "allegro" mean? ALGEBRA WITH PIZZAZZ!