Posted by Nix The Robot on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 5:54pm.
WHATS SEXY? my friend says its a bad word but mom says it means boy or girl.
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:00pm
Sexy is an adjective describing someone who is attractive to people of the opposite gender.
Grammar - Nix The Robot, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:03pm
Thanks so much, Ms. SUE! how is it bad?
Grammar - Laruen, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:05pm
is not really a bad word
i prefer an inappropriate language
Grammar - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:06pm
It is only bad when it's used to demean or hurt people. It's also not appropriate for pre-teenaged children.
Grammar - Nix The Robot, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:08pm
Ok, I wont use it then unless i have too!
Grammar - Nix The Robot, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 6:09pm
I meant "To". with one "O"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- odds of... - Does anyone know the odds of having Two girls as children as ...
- Latin - I took out the Latin Rosetta Stone from the library and im at the end of...
- English SAT - Hi - i am doing english SAT practice and have a few grammar ...
- Language Arts second grade - I had to make a complete sentence using, won't, ...
- Writing - I'm writing a story about a girl who loves a boy that barely notices ...
- Grammar - ok, so i'm doing a report on erno rubik, the inventor of the rubix ...
- Statistics Math - There are 3 men sitting in a row facing the same way. Their ...
- english(2 Qs) - please answer these 2 questions. please 7..which of these ...
- Lit class - I'm going to be asking for the help for all of us does this have ...
- Language Arts - When He-Ping says that he wouldn't miss it for the world, he ...