Posted by cesia on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 11:06am.
which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea,japan? p.s. i am 8 yaers old and going to 4th grade so use 4th grade words so thank you but no thanks to the geeks. sincerely, cesia xoxo
geography - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 11:29am
China is the biggest country -- both in population and area.
See this map.
geography - Britney Furhg, Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:08pm
geography - kali, Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 3:20pm
i think it might be china because im doing aversge s.s in fourth grade even though im top of the class so yeah i think its china im only 9 so it may or may not be wrong
geography - BOBOBOBOBOBOOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOB, Friday, January 30, 2015 at 8:24pm
Its China its got like 1.8 billion people
geography - Ella, Monday, March 2, 2015 at 7:49pm
I'm pretty sure it's China.
geography - Maddie, Monday, April 6, 2015 at 7:13pm
We are not geeks. WE are smart individuals.
geography - john, Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 12:36pm
Maddie is correct! we are not geeks! (sort of.) we bring smartness into the world. go smart individuals!
geography - Christine, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 10:54pm
Hi. I am from South Korea and just saying Both Koreas are not a big country. So, China is the biggest.
geography - caitlyn, Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 5:14am
geography - Tamaq, Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 11:33am
It is china.
geography - Kiana, Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 7:50pm
china as of today but i believe we can grow bigger and become bigger than china :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - I really need help matching these places to these descriptions: ...
- world geography - the population in east asia is concentrated in: a. urban areas...
- Geography - By the early 2000s which country was Taiwan's third largest trading ...
- history - What feature of Japans geography allowed it to develop its own ...
- geography - Need to know the principal rivers, mountains, and bodies of salt and...
- World History - The correct chronological flow of Buddhism would be A) Japan to ...
- math 4th grade no algebra - Jen is 26 years younger than her mom. Together, ...
- social studies - my daghter is in 4th grade and has a test on universal address ...
- Geography - Where on Earth: Country A is described as "shaped like an S, ...
- Geography - Compare and contrast the societies, governments, and economies of ...