Posted by kathy on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 1:48am.
What can be inferred after performing the experiments in the atomic theory lab?
A) Where matter comes from
B) How salt is formed
C) If salt can dissolve in water
D) If matter is created or destroyed
Is it D?
7th Grade Science - Lisa, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 2:00am
D is incorrect because matter cannot be created nor destroyed.
The correct answer is A.
7th Grade Science - kathy, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 1:51pm
Oh, Thank You Lisa.
7th Grade Science - Yui, Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 5:11pm
D, is the correct answer. Just used A as an answer and it was wrong.
7th Grade Science - kai, Thursday, August 14, 2014 at 10:27am
Are you sure, Yui
7th Grade Science - I am you're mother, Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 8:46am
do you're chores lisa
Marshall Elementary - Jakyla, Tuesday, September 1, 2015 at 10:46pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - What can be inferred after performing the experiments in the Atomic ...
- science - When 36.0g of sodium chloride is added to 100 g of H2O (water) at 25°C...
- science help PLS - Which of the following statements about matter is false? The ...
- Science - David has to dissolve salt crystals in the water. What would be the ...
- Science 6TH Grade - Salim added 1 g of salt to each of four beakers filled with ...
- science - Erin must perform a science experiment. She needs to dissolve 10 g of ...
- chem - what effect would using fsr too much water to dissolve salt in water have...
- Chemistry - The statement "matter can be neither created nor destroyed by ...
- Science 7th Grade - How do i solve this. Atomic Theory Date (year) Name of ...
- Science - Salim added 1 g of salt to each of four beakers filled with water. He ...