Posted by Elise on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 6:37pm.
Hello, I am completing a written assignment for my final portfolio and I just wanted to make sure this is grammatically correct and makes sense.
Think of where you live in relation to the nearest airport. Write down directions on how to arrive at the airport from your house, using the command form of the verbs and por and para.
Para llegar al aeropuerto de Los Ángeles de Temecula:
1. En primer lugar, vaya a la izquierda por Winchester carretera.
2. A continuación, gire a la izquierda por la autopista I-15 hacia Riverside.
3. Incorporarse por la CA-91 hacia las ciudades playeras.
4. Seguir el I-605 y después el I-105.
5. Tome por la salida hacia Century Boulevard.
6. Para llegar al aeropuerto, vaya al World Way.
Thank you for the help!
Spanish III Portfolio - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 6:45pm
I sent this to our Spanish expert, SraJMcGin.
Spanish III Portfolio - SraJMcGin, Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 7:38pm
1. por la carretera Winchester (better word order)
3. Conjugate the verb = incorporarse a = to join/ I'm not sure what you want to say here = follow? siga
5. Tome la salida
Spanish III Portfolio - Elise, Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 7:51pm
I am trying to say "Merge" onto that freeway.
Spanish III Portfolio - SraJMcGin, Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 8:48pm
Spanish III Portfolio - Ricardo, Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 7:14am
In México, we usually use "incorporarse" when we select another way and become part of that "flow" of cars.
Incorpórese a la CA-91 y diríjase hacia las ciudades ribereñas (not "playeras")
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish help - This is a written assignment. Will someone please help check ...
- Juvenile Justice - I need help trying to do a portfolio the assignment is: ...
- Investments/Portfolio Mgt - How would the following be solved... Consider a ...
- Finance - Consider a risky portfolio. The end-of-year cash flow derived from the...
- business 210 - a portfolio had an original value of $8500 eight years ag.the ...
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING - A portfolio manager is managing a $10 million portfolio. ...
- Elem. Ed. - Portfolios are a collaborative effort in that: A. children,teachers,...
- finance - How does an investor earn more than the return generated by the ...
- business/math - please answer:a portfolio had an original value of $8500 eight ...
- Algebra - In 2007, Donald's stock portfolio decreased in value by 25%. In 2008, ...