Posted by Matthew on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 5:12pm.
What is the sentence pattern for: The waterfall rushed down the steep hillside.
- English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 5:22pm
subject, verb, adverbial prepositional phrase
Since prepositional phrases aren't listed above, it must be s-v.
- English - Snow skiing is a very exciting sport., Thursday, October 24, 2013 at 10:17am
Snow skiing is a very exciting sport.
- English - tt, Friday, January 15, 2016 at 1:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Choose the correct sentence pattern for the sentences below? 1) There...
- grammer - The waterfall rushed down the steep hillside.
- english - Which pattern is most effective to deliver a persuasive message when ...
- Math - Help, I can't find the pattern rule for this sequence(eg. -6,-3,2,9,18 ...
- English Grammar - 1. TV gives us a lot of pleasure. 2. TV gives a lot of ...
- English - "The cat is on the roof." Is it SVC or SVA?(sentence pattern).why "we ...
- english - Choose the correct sentence pattern for the sentence below. There is ...
- Help with English sentence pattern - follows these rules: begins with a ...
- english - Snow skiing is a very exciting sport. what type if sentence pattern is...
- Maths - Dots are arranged to form pattern as show below: pattern 1 they are 2 ...