Posted by Sara on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:41am.
Can Someone Check My Anwsers?
= x= 7/1= 7
#I Do Have My Work Shown, On a Seperate Sheet Of Paper .
But I Want to Know If I Got My Answers Right.
- Algebra2 - Reiny, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:46am
In solving equations, we do not put an = sign in front of a new line.
-17 = 10x + 3
-20 = 20x
-2 = x
x = -2
9x + 5 = 7x + 3x - 2
9x + 5 = 10x - 2
9x - 10x = -2 - 5
-x = -7
x = 7
I would deduct marks for "bad form" in your solution.
- Algebra2 - Sara, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:59am
I Seen My Mistakes and Fix Them.
Thank You .
- Algebra2 - Steve, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 11:24am
Now, on to English class for work on capitalization and verb tenses
Answer this Question
- medical billing and coding from Penn Foster - When writing a research paper and ...
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- algebra2 - 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X SOLVE 1/3 - 5/6 = 1/X Let's remove the denominators ...
- maths - what is the volume of box if volume of cylinder is 48.125 cubic cm, ...
- maths --plse help me.. - THE VOLUME OF A CYLINDER IS 48.125cm cube , WHICH IS ...
- maths-urgently needed - The volume of a cylinder is 48.125 cm3, which is formed ...
- HIT 105 research paper - I am doing a paper on HIPAA and I need to cite my work...
- algebra - Could someone please check my work. what is the slope of the line that...
- math-please check my answer - 0.6x + 4 < 1.0x - 1 6x + 40 < 10x - 10 4x &...
- Algebra I - Thanks Reiny, but I'm still lost. I understand how you multipled by ...