Posted by Sara on Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:41am.
Can Someone Check My Anwsers?
= x= 7/1= 7
#I Do Have My Work Shown, On a Separate Sheet Of Paper .
But I Want to Know If I Got My Answers Right.
Algebra2 - Reiny, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:46am
In solving equations, we do not put an = sign in front of a new line.
-17 = 10x + 3
-20 = 20x
-2 = x
x = -2
9x + 5 = 7x + 3x - 2
9x + 5 = 10x - 2
9x - 10x = -2 - 5
-x = -7
x = 7
I would deduct marks for "bad form" in your solution.
Algebra2 - Sara, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 9:59am
I Seen My Mistakes and Fix Them.
Thank You .
Algebra2 - Steve, Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 11:24am
Now, on to English class for work on capitalization and verb tenses
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The ...
- 7th grade math check - Ok I was wondering if you could check these 3 problems ...
- Algebra I - Thanks Reiny, but I'm still lost. I understand how you multipled by ...
- pre calc trig check my work please - sin x + cos x -------------- = ? sin x sin ...
- Math/Fractions - I really need help with this problem. I have NO IDEA how to get...
- Algebra2 - i was wondering if someone could check the answer i got for this math...
- Math check my answers - I posted this before can someone please check my answers...
- check math - Here are my answers. Can you check if I got the right answers? ...
- Algebra - Would someone please check these answers? Simplify. 3/x-5+1/1-4/x-5 ...
- Algebra - Suppose a triangle has angles A,B, and C. Angle C is the right angle. ...