Posted by Quanta on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 3:13pm.
Provide a brief summary of the impact of the Mongol conquests. What, in your opinion, were the two most negative and most positive things that came out of the Mongol conquests of the 13th and 14th centuries, and why? Overall, would you call their impact on world history more negative or productive, and why?
- His 103 World Civilization I - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 3:24pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- His 103 World Civilization I - Quanta, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 5:34pm
I need to give two negative and positive things that came out of the Mongol conquests but, I am having a hard time wording my answer so, that's where I need the help.
- His 103 World Civilization I - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 5:37pm
I'll be glad to help you word those ideas.
What do you think are two negative things?
What do you think are two positive things?
- His 103 World Civilization I - Quanta, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:10pm
Honestly I read the chapter over and over again and I am having a hard time putting my thoughts down.
- His 103 World Civilization I - Quanta, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:14pm
However this is what I came up with so far but now I am really stuck:
The Mongols conquests brought about an important form of international contact. During the Mongol conquest, merchants and travelers were able to move freely between Eastern Europe and Southern China without fear of being killed or their property stolen. Today, we would applaud such trade as an opportunity for organizational global growth, which bridged the gap between civilizations.
- His 103 World Civilization I - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 6:17pm
You've apparently just copied this paragraph.
In your own words, what do you think are the positives and negatives?
Do not plagiarize!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - based on the artist interpretation of the mongol warriors, ...
- world history - What are two positive and negative and things about civilization...
- History - The most important outcome of the Mongol peace was the ?
- World History - In describing a conquest between 1236 and 1241 led by Genghiz ...
- HISTORY - 13. In Mongol society, the expression "crane catching" referred to A. ...
- policial science - I have to do an interview so can you guys help me out ...
- worldhistory - is the answers to the most important outcome of the mongol peace ...
- AP World History - Please give me resources (hopefully, straightforward ones) on...
- social... - How did diversity both provide benefits and create problems for ...
- His 103 World Civilization I - Charlemagne did several things to make his ...