Posted by Elaina on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 6:28pm.
How do disscuss the style of an article?
*we have to read aand analyze 10 columns related to our capstone project froma reputable journalis/ columnist published in a reputable newspaper, magazine, or blog.
**for our 3rd and 4th paragraph the paprer told us to----disscus the style of the article. some things you may notice:word coice (Diction), tone, metaphoical language, orginization, use of anecdote; authors purpose, audience, occasion (event the article is in responce to); and persuasive strategies such as appeals to emotions (pathos, appeals to logic (logos) or appeaals to ethics (ethos) (3rd/4th paragraphs).
- English 11 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 6:29pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- English 11 - Elaina, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 6:58pm
i want to know how am i supposed to do the 3rd and 4th paragraph and am i supposed to write a 5th paragraph
- English 11 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 7:05pm
3rd and 4th paragraphs:
Discuss the style of the article.
Include some of these:
word choice (Diction),
use of anecdote,
occasion (event the article is in response to);
persuasive strategies such as appeals to emotions (pathos,
appeals to logic (logos)
appeals to ethics (ethos).
Your 5th paragraph should sum up the rest of the paper -- it's the conclusion.
- English 11 - Elaina, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 7:12pm
Thank you :-D
- English 11 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 7:13pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MLA format English - . An article accessed through a library data base by May ...
- English - I am going to write an article about a semi-famous person. I won't be ...
- Finding and evaluating sources - Now that you have a list of citations and their...
- English - I am writing a magazine article for a class. I have looked up how to ...
- English Project - This is a final project In accordance to the book In the Heat ...
- 10th grade Science - Explain, physiologically, how you would decide to use ice ...
- English - Posted by English on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:26pm. 1. You can ...
- INFORMATION LITERACY: - Which of the following is a primary source? A. A ...
- reputable sources - What would be the most reputable sources I can use? Your ...
- english - First you get to read something on the Internet or in your favorite ...