Posted by Aya on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 10:28pm.
How long do anxiety disorders last?
A. At least one year
B. At least six months
C. At least six weeks
D. At least two years
- HEALTH - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 10:30pm
They can last any period of time.
- HEALTH - Aya , Monday, August 13, 2012 at 10:37pm
oh okay thanks!
- HEALTH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 2:09pm
- HEALTH - iBangCookies, Monday, September 22, 2014 at 2:54pm
How does that help?!?! Any period of time? Not a choice.
- HEALTH - bagbangintotheroom, Friday, May 1, 2015 at 11:08pm
Ms.Sue i hope is not a teacher
- HEALTH - yaro, Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 10:04pm
what is the anser???
- HEALTH - Gary, Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 2:07am
B , trust me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- health - How long do anxiety disorders last? A. At least six months B. At least ...
- Health - How long do anxiety disorders last? A .at least two years b. at least ...
- child day care - Before a day care facility can be accredited by the NAEYC, the...
- Health - your exercise results will be better and you will be able to achieve ...
- disease - Binge Eating Disorder is diagnosed by "experiencing" binge-eating ...
- Math - Seven standard, six-sided dice are rolled, one after the other. What is ...
- math - Mrs. Diaz wishes to save at least $1500 in 12 months. If she save $300 ...
- Math - There are six true-false questions on a quiz. Not knowing any of the ...
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- Data management - Which of the following three events is more likely to happen ...