Posted by GL on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 7:21pm.
Ms. Sue I still need help. On this website called 1happy birthday it said I am 117 months, 3,563 days and 85,512 hours. And that is because I searched it for July 3rd. So my main question really is that how do I figure out my age in months and days I am from 10/1/2002 to 7/3/2012. Please help me. Thank you.
math - still don't get it - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 7:28pm
Please keep the same name for your posts. It took me five minutes to find your last post because you used a different name.
Here was my response.
365/12 = 30.4167 days per month
30.4167 * 117 = 3,558.75 total days
24 hours = 1 day
3,558.75 * 24 = ______ total hours
math - still don't get it - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 7:32pm
Evidently, you're a little more than 117 months old. On July 3, 2012, you were 117 months and 2 days old.
Therefore you were 3,560.75 days old. If you rounded, it would be 3,561 days old.
Forget the website -- I can't vouch for its accuracy. Use my figures.
math - still don't get it - GL, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 8:12pm
Mrs. Sue you are the best and thank you for all you helped me with. Once more thank you.
math - still don't get it - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 8:15pm
You're very welcome, GL. You've worked hard on this difficult assignment. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Figure your age in months, days and hours. since I am 9 years old I found...
- math - Figure your age in months, days and hours. And I am 9 years old also ...
- math - still don't get it - Thanks for helping me for figure out my age in ...
- Social Studies - How is New York City not changed from the days when it was ...
- lit class - we are really stuck on this one we searched the website that you ...
- math - I tried multiplying 365*9 and also I tried 24*9 but it is not close to ...
- MATH - Good Evening Ms SUE, Frankly I tried the below some as you said but still...
- Stats - Determine the following random variables discrete or continuous: a)...
- Math - Ansgar is writing a novel. He writes seven days a week. On each of those ...
- 4th Grade - Timmy's birthday is 53 days away. Which of these is greater than 53 ...