Posted by :) on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 12:44pm.
Identify whether the underline pronoun is personal, intensive, or reflexive in questions 1–3.
1. In the early 1840s, adventurous settlers readied themselves for the overland trip to the West. (1 point)
2. Life in the Oregon country held new promise for them. (1 point)
3. The wagons were uncomfortable for the passengers themselves. (1 point)
i think the answers are CCB.
- English 11 - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 13, 2012 at 1:47pm
I agree with your first and third answers. The second one is wrong.
- English 11 - Halo, Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 2:54am
N-gger F-ggot, what possessed you to comment so crudely? That was just the rudest piece of garbage I have seen on the web so far besides the website God Hates Goths. By the way, if you are going to symbol curse, use your brain first.
- English 11 - amy pond, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 2:53pm
The right ansewrs are
C A B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - Indicate whether the following pronouns (in parentheses) are personal...
- LA - pronouns - Which kind of pronouns are used in the following sentences? ...
- Grammar - Tell whether the underlined word in each sentence is reflexive or ...
- English - In this sentence People have been telling themselves the story of Snow...
- Grammar - What does personal , reflexive ,and intensive mean
- English - What is intensive pronoun and what is reflexive pronoun? How are they ...
- Grammar - complete each sentaceby filling in a reflexive or intensive pronoun. ...
- English - Identify the word that best describes the bolded word. 1. NO ONE ...
- reading grammer and stuff - differece between subject pronoun, object pronoun, ...
- English - In this sentence: Matt began to see himself differently after he ...