February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, August 12, 2012
There was nothing for it to fight. How the infinitive is used in the sentence
, Sunday, August 12, 2012 at 9:11pm
It's an adjective modifying "nothing."
Answer This Question
english, can you check over my answers? thanks!
- I have answered these ...
- Can two verbs be in the same sentence? I get that one is an infinitive...
- I have answered these questions, but when it comes to the...
- Can anyone help me with this? After the sentence, identify the ...
- Does this sentence contain an infinitive pharse? Thank You ...
- Identify the function of the infinitive in the sentence. ...
English - Infinitive phrases
- Consider the two sentences: His mother wanted him...
English- Infinitive phrases
- For this question, the directions say to name the ...
- A split infinitive is an infinitive that A. has a word between "to" ...
- Identify the verbal in this sentence as infinitive, gerund or ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help