Posted by Emma on Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 6:31pm.
Adrian saw his friend Bob walking fast down the hall.
What is the adverb and pronoun in this sentence?
The adverb in this sentence:
Soon the computer store will be closed.
English - Writeacher, Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 6:38pm
Let us know what you think. I see one of each in that sentence.
English - Emma, Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 7:44pm
The pronoun in this first sentence is "they" and the adverb in that first sentence is fast?
The adverb in the second sentence is be?
English - Writeacher, Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 8:01pm
You are correct about the adverb in the first sentence, but your other two answers are incorrect. For one thing, I don't see the word "they" in either sentence.
English - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 10:58am
daniel can come
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - now i need a sentence that goes in this exact order, adverb, verb, ...
- Grammar - He holds fast to his conviction that the world is out to get him. (...
- English - Ok. Its about syntax in the post. How does this look. Identify the ...
- english - IDENTIFY THE PARTS OF SPEECH IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE. I usually go ...
- English - 1. I knew when he would come back. (What is the part of speech of '...
- English - Is there any rule in the adverb sequence?So Can I use quickly,clearly ...
- 5th grade-grammar - Can you please check these sentences for me? -Write a ...
- Grammar - I will never go there again," she said. adverb = out modifies is ...
- ELA - English - 1. Choose the correct part of speech for "my" from the sentence ...
- english - Read the following sentence. Decide if the BOLD adverb modifies a verb...