Posted by yoda on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 4:02pm.
what is the value of -27 - 8?
what the solution 40 + (-11)?
what the value of -31 + 30?
Can u check my answers?
here they are:
if they r wrong plz tell me the right ones
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade math - the sum of three intergers is 193.The smaller two are ...
- Math - The product of two consecutive odd intergers is 143. Find the intergers.
- chemistry - 2- A 0.310 M solution of a weak acid, HX, has a pH of 2.53 a. Find ...
- math - The product of two consecutive intergers is 56. Find the intergers.
- Algebra - Please help to find x, y 1. 8x-y=17 6x+y=11 2. 5x-2y=17 2x+3y=3 ...
- Algebra 2 - Find all intergers "K" such that the trinomial can be factored over ...
- algebra 2 - list the intergers between -3 and 7. liss all the negative intergers...
- Intergers - The product of two consective positive even intergers is 440. Would ...
- mth - Two positive intergers have a sum of 17 and a product of 66.What are the ...
- math - 2y+6,3y and y-4 are all integers and y-4 is the median of these intergers...