February 20, 2017

Homework Help: am i right?

Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 10:56am.

I just want to make sure im right. I wanted to know if the windows on the dome of the Ibn Tulun are arched?
If you need pics go to yah oo and type in
Mosque of Ibn Tulun Dome and go to images.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions