Posted by Grace on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:03pm.
Brian rode his motorbike for 3 hours at 50 miles per hour and then rode the next 200 miles in 5 hours.What is the total distance he traveled?
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:12pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- Math - Grace, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:24pm
i got E
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:26pm
I don't how you got that.
He rode 150 miles in the first 3 hours.
Then he rode another 200 miles.
- Math - Grace, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:28pm
oh i read the question wrong
I got D
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:33pm
<g> Yes, D is correct.
- Math - Grace, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:47pm
- Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:52pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Joseph rode his bicycle for 10 miles. Then he increased his speed to an ...
- math/ pre algebra - Lydia rode 243 miles in a three day bike trip. On the first ...
- math - in a bike race, ramit and keith started at the same time abd rode with ...
- algebra 1 - lois rode her bike to visit a friend. She traveled at 10 miles an ...
- High School Math - for the following write an equation and solve it. Terri and ...
- math - substitute to find the value of the expression. A train must cover a ...
- college algebra - Solve the problem. A man rode a bicycle for 12 miles and then ...
- math - wendi went biking 4 days last week. the longest distance she rode in one ...
- math a little less - celia writes the equation d=8t to represent the distance in...
- MATH - tobis,marcus,and dominic rode their bicycles to the arcade. tobis rode 12...