Posted by Wanda on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:37am.
How do you solve by elimination this linear equation? 8x-3y=-6,
- Elementary Algebra - DrRuss, Monday, August 6, 2012 at 8:50am
multiply the top one by 2
add the two together
can you take it from here?
- Elementary Algebra - Amy, Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 8:00pm
solve the linear system using elimination 10x-9y=46
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra I - Solve the linear equation by elimination 10x-9y=46 -2x+3y=10
- Elementary Algebra - Can you help me solve this problem by elimination? 4x-2y=16...
- algebra - 1 Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method : a+3b+2c=3...
- algebra - solve the linear system from problem 1 using elimination 4x-y=5 4x+4y...
- maths - 1.solve the set of linear equation by matrix method.a+3b+2c=3,2a-b-3c=-8...
- college algebra - i need help with elimination and substitution linear equation
- algebra - solve the linear system by using elimination. x-1/2y = 11/2 -x+4y = 26...
- algebra - I must solve the equation using elimination. I have have only 1 ...
- MaTh = Algebra = help - Solve this system of linear equaiton by an algebraic ...
- Algebra - Solving system of linear equations by using the apropiate method name ...