Posted by Diana on Friday, August 3, 2012 at 8:50pm.
Hi its Diana with the same question:
How did coffee play a pivotal role in the French Revolution? (lots of details and go into the Enlightenment)
But, I looked at the articles you sent me and I still don't understand how coffee influenced the Enlightenment. I am having so much trouble, can you please explain it to me?
AP World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 3, 2012 at 8:54pm
The intellectuals and revolutionaries met in coffee houses.
Please read those articles carefully.
AP World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 3, 2012 at 8:55pm
You're in advanced placement history. This means that you are hoping to get college credit for this class. You need to be able to read and comprehend these articles in order to succeed in college classes.
AP World History - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 3, 2012 at 9:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP World History - How did coffee play a pivotal role in the French Revolution...
- AP WORLD HISTORY - How did coffe play a pivotal role in the scientific ...
- World History - 05.06 HC)Suppose a historian wanted to argue that the ...
- World History - What role did the Jacobins play in the French Revolution? The ...
- World History - What role did politics play in the Industrial Revolution?
- AP World History - How did rum play a role in the American Revolution?
- Please help - 1. Napoleon Bonaparte claimed to have put into practice the ideals...
- world history honors - was the reign of terror neccesary for the French ...
- World history - Creation of the legislative assembly ( details on policies/ laws...
- world history - what are the cause of enlightenment and scientific revolution ? ...