Posted by Marie on Friday, August 3, 2012 at 3:50pm.
Solve sin 2x + sin x = 0 for 0 (Less then or equal to) x (Less then or equal to) 2pi.
Trigonometry - MathMate, Friday, August 3, 2012 at 6:06pm
sin(x)=0 or cos(x)=-1/2
sin(x)=0 => x=0, x=π for 0≤x<2π
cos(x)=-1/2 => x=2π/3 or x=4π/3
Combining, the solution set
Add x=2π if the question actually asked for
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Trigonometry - 4. Find the exact value for sin(x+y) if sinx=-4/5 and cos y = 15/...
- i lied. very quick calc problem. - f(x) = abs(sin(x)), -pi less than or equal to...
- Precalculs - I have no idea how to do these type of problems. -------Problem...
- Pre Calc - Solve 2 sin^2 x-3 sin x+1 =0, 0 less than or equal to x < 2pi
- trigonometry - Solve the equation 6 cos x^2+sin x=4 if 0 is less than or equal ...
- Trigonometry - Thank you STEVE!!!!! Suppose that Cos (theta) = 1/square root 2 ...
- math - Find intervals on which the following functions are increasing and ...
- Math/Trig - Solve: sin x - 2sin x cos x = 0 for 0 is less than or equal to x is ...
- Trigonometry - Solve for the following equation to the nearest degree if needed ...
- precalculus - Solve sin(x) = 0.64 on 0 less than or equal to x less than 2pi ...