Posted by Dhilsath on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 5:04am.
Fill In the Blanks:
1.The physical significance of ....... is that it tells us how fast heat is propogated or it diffuses through a material during changes of temperature with time.
2. According to Krichoff's law in thermal equilibrium absorptivity is equal to ........
3.In conduction heat transfers from...... temperature to low temperature.
4.In providing critical radius of insulation ....... & ........ are having significant importance.
5.Radiations are ....... waves.
Heat Transfer - MathMate, Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 6:50am
I have some friendly advice for you.
The pattern of your posts appears that you are downloading your homework assignments here. We do not see efforts on your part to solve the problems, not even to understand the material given the fact that multiple questions on the same subject have been submitted.
I have the impression that if you continue to "learn" in this manner, you will not stay in your program for very much longer.
Please try to purchase or borrow a textbook and start reading. I hope it is not too late to salvage this term.
Heat Transfer - Dhilsath, Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 7:02am
Heat Transfer - MathMate, Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 7:30am
Heat Transfer - paper kro, Friday, September 7, 2012 at 4:02am
Heat Transfer - nrinder, Friday, January 31, 2014 at 2:13am
plz answer the above fill in the blanks. quickly
Heat Transfer - mani, Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 11:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Heat Transfer - 1.The physical significance of ....... is that it tells us how ...
- Physical Science - QUESTION GIVEN---Thermal conductors don’t have to be hot to ...
- thermodynamics - 3.4 A heat engine operates between two heat reservoirs with ...
- HEAT TRANSFER - The door of a domestic refrigerates has an area of 1.7 m2 & it ...
- physical science - hermal conductors don’t have to be hot to transfer heat. ...
- heat transfer - a plane wall of thickness 10 cm and thermal conductivity of 25w/...
- Chemistry - 1) What Physical properties, other than specific heat, could you use...
- physics - A slab of a thermal insulator with a cross-sectional area of 115 cm2 ...
- Physics - How is it possible for a fabric (textile) to conduct the 3 modes of ...
- Physics -- check answers please - 1. Which of the following best shows the ...