Posted by need to check my answers on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 12:02am.
1. Which one of the following correctly states how gussets for panties are generally made?
A. With a single layer of garment fabric in one piece.
B. With two layers of cotton fabric in two separate pieces.(yes)
C. With two layers of garment fabric in two or four separate pieces.
D. With two layers of garment fabric in six separate pieces.
2. Two seams recommended for use when making underwear and baby clothes are
A. French and run and fell.(yes)
B. open and French
D. whipped and flat fell.
3. Garments for young babies should have which one of the following sleeve treatments?
B. Cap sleeve
C. Raglan sleeve.(yes)
D. Set-in sleeve
4. When a one-piece maternity dress is selected, ideally it should be
A. simple and uncluttered in style.(yes)
B. eye-catching in waistline details.
C. ruffled in several layers or tiers.
D. very short, if fashion demands it.
5. What should the seam allowances be trimmed to for a standing fell seam?
A. 1/8 in. and 3/8 in.(yes)
B. 3/8 in. and 5/8 in.
C. ½ in. and ¾ in.
D. 5/8 in. and 1 in.
6. The most pleasant fabric for adult nightwear is said to be
7. In this study unit, instructions are provided for which one of the following at the waistline of under
D. Hooks and eyes
8. A warm sleeping bag for a baby can later be converted into a
9. What kind of jackets are normally included in a layette pattern?
10. What is the ideal fabric for a christening robe?
11. You’re planning to sew a dress for a toddler who is 36 inches tall and has a chest measurement
of 22 inches. According to Table 2 in this study unit, what size toddler pattern should you buy?
A. Size 1
B. Size 2
C. Size 3.(yes)
D. Size 4
12. What type of fabric would not be suitable for a French seam?
- please,help, thanks - Sandy, Friday, June 7, 2013 at 7:38pm
#8 is incorrect
Answer this Question
physics Classical Mechanics - Hi, Greco. I am using the following formula to ...
Free/Slave states of 1860 - PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know how many...
Texas Government - Which of the following are "swing states"? a. Those that may ...
geography - Will you please check my answers? 1.What states border Lake ...
U.S. Government - I have this question on a homework assignment and I need help...
ap us gov and politics - Political institutions can present both obstacles and ...
grammar - Which one of the following sentences uses pronouns correctly? A.Please...
8gradeHistory - Which of the following was NOT one of the terms of the Treaty of...
Science - 13.Which of the following statements correctly states how human ...
Science - Which of the following statements correctly states how human activity ...