Posted by Aya on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 5:27pm.
Empty calories are defined as ________.
A. Calories from dairy products only
B. Calories from low-fat foods and/or fruits and vegetables
C. Calories from water and other foods or beverages that have zero calories
D. Calories from solid fats and/or added sugars
Hea;th - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 5:31pm
Hea;th - Aya, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 5:33pm
its D right?
Hea;th - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 5:34pm
Hea;th - sarah, Monday, January 5, 2015 at 3:47pm
the real answer is B
Hea;th - Amanda, Friday, February 13, 2015 at 5:41pm
The answer is D.
Currently, many of the foods and beverages Americans eat and drink contain empty calories – calories from solid fats and/or added sugars. Solid fats and added sugars add calories to the food but few or no nutrients.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health - Empty calories are defined as ________. A. Calories from dairy products...
- math - At Thanksgiving dinner, Deborah ate a portion of turkey (673 calories;...
- math - the calories in a breakfast sandwich come from three sources: 144 ...
- Sic / 241 - Can u please tell me if i figured this right? Part B: Calculating ...
- IPC-Science - The specific heat of gold is 0.031 calories/gram°C. If 10.0 grams ...
- science - The specific heat of silver is 0.057 calories/gram°C. If 10.0 grams of...
- Chemistry - Daily diet consists of 120 g of carbohydrates, 65 g of fat, and 43 g...
- Math - Coould someone please let me know if I did this equation correctly. This ...
- Physics - What is the heat required in kilocalories to convert 2 kg of ice at 0°...
- Computer programming - Submit pseudocode for the following programming exercise...