Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 11:16am.
1.Simplify the difference.
n^2 - lOn+24 9 /
n^2 - 13n + 42 — 7
A. n-13/n-7 <<<
2.Simplify the complex fraction.
3.Find the least common multiple of x^3-x^2+x-1 and x^2-1 . Write the answer in factored form.
4.Simplify the rational expression. State any restrictions on the variable.
A. t-4;t=-8 <<<
CHECK MY ANSWERS PLEASE!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - how would i find least common multiple of 20, 50 and 3 ? okay well you...
- MATH - HOW DO LEAST COMMON MULTIPLES WORK. IT SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM TO SOLVE ...
- algebra - Please can someone help me? Thanks! Find the least common multiple of ...
- algebra - Can someone please help me with these problems? Please and thank you. ...
- Algebra I - **Match each word or phrase w/ its definition** Word Bank: A) least ...
- college algebra - 1. divide and simplify x^2+x-56/x^1-1 / x-7/2x+2 2. find the ...
- algebra - can you simplify Simplify 5m - 13n - n + 4m
- Math - simplify the complex fraction 4/x+5 +2 _________ 14/x+5 -2 Once i ...
- algebra - Help!! I am a home-school mom who did horrible in Honors Algebra2. My ...
- algebra - Simplify the complex fraction m^-1+z^-1/m^-1-z^-1