Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, July 28, 2012 at 11:16am.
1.Simplify the difference.
n^2 - lOn+24 9 /
n^2 - 13n + 42 — 7
A. n-13/n-7 <<<
2.Simplify the complex fraction.
3.Find the least common multiple of x^3-x^2+x-1 and x^2-1 . Write the answer in factored form.
4.Simplify the rational expression. State any restrictions on the variable.
A. t-4;t=-8 <<<
CHECK MY ANSWERS PLEASE!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college algebra - 1. divide and simplify x^2+x-56/x^1-1 / x-7/2x+2 2. find the ...
- algebra - can you simplify Simplify 5m - 13n - n + 4m
- Math - simplify the complex fraction 4/x+5 +2 _________ 14/x+5 -2 Once i ...
- algebra - Help!! I am a home-school mom who did horrible in Honors Algebra2. My ...
- algebra - Simplify the complex fraction m^-1+z^-1/m^-1-z^-1
- Advanced algebra - How do i simplify this complex fraction? (x+3)/(3x^2)/(6x^2...
- Algebra II - How would I simplify the complex fraction: 3/x^3/1/x^2 ? Thanks
- Algebra - Simplify the complex fraction m^-1+z^-1 _________ m^-1- z^-1
- Intermediate Algebra - I have a take home test and I'm stuck on a couple. Anyone...
- algebra - Simplify 5m - 13n - n + 4m.