Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:06pm.
1. In his comedies, Shakespeare is well known for
A.the device of mistaken identity
B.fatally flawed characters
C.revealing great heroes as common fools
D.an unusual use of Middle English
2.Prior to the Renaissance, the human bosy was seen as
A.proof that humans are the paragon of animals
C.prison for the soul
3.Regarding the nature of drama which statement is false
A.drama is meant to present a story through aaction and dialog
B.in reading drama some elements have to be imagined by the reader
C.modern dramas such as films are not structured in the manner of stage plays
D.drama is like poetry in that is meant to been seen and heard
4.before the Renaissance virtually all dramas focused on
C.life and death plots
5.By the Renaissance theory of correspondences the heart of the faimly is the
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:11pm
#2 is C
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:22pm
#5 is D
- drama(lit) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:23pm
Yes. 2 is C.
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:23pm
#1 is B
- drama(lit) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:26pm
Yes, 5 is probably D.
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:28pm
need help with 3 and 4 please
- drama(lit) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:39pm
3. C is false
4. What does your text say?
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 7:59pm
#4 is A
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 8:11pm
Thanks MS.Sue I passed my test and the answers on here are right Thanks again
- drama(lit) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 8:14pm
You're welcome. :-)
- drama(lit) - shunta, Saturday, July 13, 2013 at 4:17am
Before the renaissance virtually all drama focused on what
- drama(lit) - Anonymous, Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 12:34am
1.B is wrong
- drama(lit) - Khaleesi, Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:33pm
1 is A
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Which statement most accurately contrasts the ideas of different ...
- geometry - David wants to rent a movie. He wants to watch either a comedy or a ...
- English - I perfectly agree with you on sentence 2. I'm just wondering why the ...
- English - I urgently need you to revise these sentences. In particular, I don't ...
- Literature - Expressionist drama aims to a. shock the audience by portraying ...
- english - How can I make this better? The prompt is to explain how the author ...
- english - What type of literary or dramatic works did William Shakespeare write...
- College Math - Shakespeare is credited with writing 37 plays, of which 11 are ...
- Math - Jamie has 12 comedies,15 action, 8 drama movies, and 9 romances films in ...
- Please help, History - 4. How does Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar reflect ...