Posted by need to check my answers on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 1:02pm.
1. For which figure type are the lines of this gown most flattering?
A. Tall.( yes)
B. Short or plump
2. For which figure type are the lines of this dress most helpful?
B. Short or plump
3. Which detail provides rhythmic emphasis to this design?
B. Patch pockets
C. Three bow ties.(yes)
D. Rolled sleeve
4. Which of the following would help make this design more suitable for a tall person?
A. Lengthen the skirt.
B. Add design detail at the neckline.
C. A V neckline.(yes)
D. Add patch pockets to the front of the skirt.
5. This outfit would be most suitable for which figure type?
A. Short and slim
B. Short and full
C. Average to tall, full
D. Average to tall, slim. (yes)
6. The design is more suitable for a tall, slim person. Which of these changes would make it more
suitable for a shorter, fuller figure
A. Add horizontal stripes.
B. Remove pockets and make narrower, set-in sleeves.
C. Add detail at the shoulders.
D. Add cuffs to the pant legs.(yes)
7. Which of the following changes would make this design more suitable for a short person?
A. Add detail at the hemline.
B. Shorten hemline.(yes)
C. Omit belt and horizontal detail at shoulders.
D. Add a blouse.
- design - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 1:11pm
We can't check your answers because we know nothing about this gown or its lines.
- design - Sandy, Friday, June 7, 2013 at 1:50pm
I answered the same answers to question 1 and 4, those answers were marked as incorrect.
Answer this Question
Math - How would I figure this problem out? "To rotate a figure 150 degrees you ...
design - In an effort to promote a better understanding of what design is and ...
functional design - I am doing a power point of functional design for health ...
circuit - Q1 In this problem, we look at the design of an inverter. For the ...
Chemistry AP - what does this mean (we are on quantum) The figure below ...
program planning - Please respond to the following questions either by writing ...
Program planning and evaluation - Please respond to the following questions ...
Program Planning - Please respond to the following questions either by writing ...
Physics - Two charges +q and −q are separated by a distance d=50 cm. The ...
program planning and evaluation - Please respond to the following questions ...