Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:01pm.
in the poem gods grandeur we find the words reck and rod by analysis we ca determine that the word rod is probaly comes from the bible and means?
A.a tool of correction
C.a priciple of ethics
literature - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:10pm
Your post would have been much easier to read if you'd used appropriate capitalization and punctuation.
I think you'll find your answer here.
literature - Anonymous, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:22pm
sorry about that my answer is A
literature - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:23pm
I'm sorry, too. Your answer is wrong.
literature - Anonymous, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:28pm
a princple of ethics
literature - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 9:33pm
I told you where to find your answer.
literature - Anonymous, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 10:30pm
AND U WAS WRONG MS.SUE THE ANSWER IS A JUS TOOK THE TEST AND U SHOULDNT COME ON TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT BE NICE
literature - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 10:37pm
I disagree with your answer. Although the Bible uses "rod" to mean a tool of correction, I believe it means God's power in this poem.
literature - Ronnie, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 1:06pm
Hate to tell you,but, your both wrong. The answer is a tool of correction. Have you not read the scripture in the bible that says "Spare the rod, spoil the child.
literature - Ronnie, Thursday, November 29, 2012 at 6:16pm
I just took the test and the answer that I said is right. If you just took the test and you said the answer is a principle of ethics, you must have got it wrong.
literature - Barrichello, Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 7:21pm
A tool of correction
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- LITERATURE - In the poem "God's Grandeur," we find the words reck and rod. By ...
- literature - The from of the poem "Gods Grandeur" is that of
- litureature - 1.In fiction, use of conventions leads to? A. entertainment, B. ...
- Math, Algebra - Rod a is twice as long as rod b, rod c is 1/12m shorter than rod...
- PHYSICS - A rod 14.0 cm long is uniformly charged and has a total charge of -20....
- college physics - A rod 14.0 cm long is uniformly charged and has a total charge...
- English - 1.Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly ? A.Zeus , ...
- Physics - a uniform rod of 3 kg and length 1 m is suspended from a fixed point ...
- rotational mechanics - a thin rod of length 2R and mass M is standing vertically...
- Religion/English - so there's this poem.. God's Grandeur: The world is charged ...