Posted by alex on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:13pm.
8. What is the opportunity cost for America to make 1 bulldozer instead of cars? A) 1 car B) 2 cars C) 1/2 car
9. What is the opportunity cost for Japan to make 1 bulldozer instead ofcars? A) 1 car B) 1/3 car C) 3 cars
10. Which country has the lower opportunity cost in making bulldozers? A) Japan B) America C) neither
11. Who has the absolute advantage in making cars? A) Japan B) America C) neither
12. What is the opportunity cost for Japan making 1 car? A) 1 bulldozer B) 3 bulldozers C) 1/3 of a bulldozer
13. Who has the comparative advantage in making bulldozers? A) Japan B) America C) neither
i think 8)b 9)c 10)b 11)a 12)c 13) not sure but i think its C actually, not B.
Did i get them right??
- social studies - Anonymous, Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:01pm
- social studies - annumous, Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 3:19pm
are these right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The bar graph below shows the numbers of various colors of cars owned by ...
- Math - Yesterday, a parking lot had 60 cars parked in it. Of the cars parked in ...
- maths - In 2010 a sample of 50 cars was taken, yielding 8 small cars, 27 medium ...
- math - Assume that you are to pick 3 cars from the motor pool, which contains 6 ...
- math - For this problem, assume that you are to pick 3 cars from the motor pool...
- geometry - There are 2 red cars and 3 blue cars. The 5 cars contain a total of ...
- langauge arts - What is the best way to rewrite the following topic to form a ...
- Math-Algebra - The table shows the amount earned for washing cars. How much is ...
- Physics - A car moves in a circular path at 15 mph. Which of the following ...
- math - In a car repair shop there are 50 cars to be repaired . It is estimated ...