Posted by alex on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:13pm.
8. What is the opportunity cost for America to make 1 bulldozer instead of cars? A) 1 car B) 2 cars C) 1/2 car
9. What is the opportunity cost for Japan to make 1 bulldozer instead ofcars? A) 1 car B) 1/3 car C) 3 cars
10. Which country has the lower opportunity cost in making bulldozers? A) Japan B) America C) neither
11. Who has the absolute advantage in making cars? A) Japan B) America C) neither
12. What is the opportunity cost for Japan making 1 car? A) 1 bulldozer B) 3 bulldozers C) 1/3 of a bulldozer
13. Who has the comparative advantage in making bulldozers? A) Japan B) America C) neither
i think 8)b 9)c 10)b 11)a 12)c 13) not sure but i think its C actually, not B.
Did i get them right??
Answer this Question
Social Studies - Ok, so in many ways the relation between China and Japan ...
sara - which of the following is an example of capital? A. money in a Swiss bank...
Social Studies - What was Japan's feudal society around 1854? All I know is the ...
social studies - what is one important difference between the koreas and japan 1...
Social Studies - Compare and contrast Post-classical feudal systems in Japan and...
social studies - Help! 1. Describe the social strusture of feudal society. 2. ...
social studies - what is the japan president name in 2009
Japan - social studies) Question:How many distance is Japan from the US? It is ...
Social Studies - What island in japan homes most of the major cities?
Social Studies - Why did Japan become involved in Workd War II?