Posted by True on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 4:54pm.
The following expression represents the value of which variable in the solution of the system of equations below?
|2 -1 1|
|1 2 6|
|3 -1 2|
|2 -1 -2|
|1 2 3|
|3 -1 -1|
D. NONE OF THE VARIABLES ARE REPRESENTED
- Math (Alg 2) - Damon, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:08pm
You replace the third column in the NUMERATOR determinant with the right hand side, NOT THE DENOMINATOR to get the third variable, Z. Therefore you got 1/Z
- Math (Alg 2) - Damon, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:10pm
Here is a link to Cramer's rule:
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - Which of the following ordered pairs represents the solution to the ...
- math - two systems of equations are given below for each system, choose the best...
- math - two systems of equations are giving below for each system choosethe best ...
- math - Explain, in complete sentences, how you would use the graphing method to ...
- algebra - What is the value of the x variable in the solution to the following ...
- Math PIZZAZZZ - how does a rodeo star get around?? well if you cant give me an ...
- Math - What is the difference between an equation and an expression? Include an ...
- math (this correct) - What is the difference between an equation and an ...
- math - the system of linear equations below has a unique solution for all but ...
- math/algebra - solve each of the following systems by substitution. 16) 5x -2y...