Posted by True on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 4:54pm.
The following expression represents the value of which variable in the solution of the system of equations below?
|2 -1 1|
|1 2 6|
|3 -1 2|
|2 -1 -2|
|1 2 3|
|3 -1 -1|
D. NONE OF THE VARIABLES ARE REPRESENTED
- Math (Alg 2) - Damon, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:08pm
You replace the third column in the NUMERATOR determinant with the right hand side, NOT THE DENOMINATOR to get the third variable, Z. Therefore you got 1/Z
- Math (Alg 2) - Damon, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 5:10pm
Here is a link to Cramer's rule:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH - Which of the following ordered pairs represents the solution to the ...
- math - two systems of equations are given below for each system, choose the best...
- math - two systems of equations are giving below for each system choosethe best ...
- precalculus - please check my answers 1.Use Gaussian elimination to write the ...
- math help pls pls - Two systems of equations are shown below: System A 6x + y...
- Math - 1. For the following system of equations, what is the x-value of the ...
- math - Explain, in complete sentences, how you would use the graphing method to ...
- algebra - What is the value of the x variable in the solution to the following ...
- Math PIZZAZZZ - how does a rodeo star get around?? well if you cant give me an ...
- Math - What is the difference between an equation and an expression? Include an ...