Posted by Laruen on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:06pm.
I'm creating is HUGE book series. Can you check to see if the blurb is good.
The series follows the journey of a teenage girl who is determined to have best year ever in the 8th grade and to have the best 4 year experience in high school.
Please make sure if they any grammer errors. If you have any ideas of making it better I'm ok with it.
Thank You! :)
- English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:19pm
It looks good, but I'd say,
"have the best year . . ."
"best four-year experience . . ."
- English (plz read) - Laruen , Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:21pm
I just add a few more sentences in the blurb.
- English (plz read) - Laruen , Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:26pm
The series follows the journey of a teenage girl who is determined to have best year in the 8th grade and to have the best four-year experience in high school.
As you read throughout the series you'll get to understand the real truth about teenage life, can relate the problems and things she been through, experiences you can relate, advice to make good decisions in life and to remember your experiences during your teen years! :)
is that good??
is there any grammer errors??
- English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:34pm
You ignored my advice for adding "the."
- English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:35pm
Have you written this series or even one book yet? Blurbs are usually written after a book is written.
- English (plz read) - Laruen , Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:41pm
I didn't ignore your adivce I must of been a typo or maybe I erase it by mistake.
I didn't write the book yet. It's a lot to explain. I only wrote the blurb because that's what this whole series mainly about but I may change it after I write the book.
Thanks anyway for editing it! :) :) :)
- English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:41pm
- English (plz read) - bobpursley, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:59pm
Lauren: Please practice spelling grammar correctly. http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/grammer.html
- English (plz read) - anisha , Monday, July 30, 2012 at 12:40pm
here its good but u must write through where u wrote throughout . And it's nice
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reading - if you had ever read a nancy drew book you know that there is always ...
- english - I need to make a alternative cover and blurb for the book skellig, I ...
- English; Help.. - Imagine that you are an agent who is interested in publishing ...
- Calculus - Determine the following about the series. Indicate the test that was ...
- english - I'm doing a project that I must compare a book I've read to 1 or 2 ...
- English - When writing a literary analysis on a book series, how to you denote ...
- Calc II - Use the comparison or limit comparison test to decide if the following...
- Taylor seires - f(x) =ln (1-x) a) Compute f'(x), f''(x), f'''(x). Spot the ...
- Sequence and series - Do you know the difference between a sequence and a series...
- Data managment math - 5: In the best-of -five hockey series , the probability of...