Posted by Laruen on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:06pm.
I'm creating is HUGE book series. Can you check to see if the blurb is good.
The series follows the journey of a teenage girl who is determined to have best year ever in the 8th grade and to have the best 4 year experience in high school.
Please make sure if they any grammar errors. If you have any ideas of making it better I'm ok with it.
Thank You! :)
English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:19pm
It looks good, but I'd say,
"have the best year . . ."
"best four-year experience . . ."
English (plz read) - Laruen, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:21pm
I just add a few more sentences in the blurb.
English (plz read) - Laruen, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:26pm
The series follows the journey of a teenage girl who is determined to have best year in the 8th grade and to have the best four-year experience in high school.
As you read throughout the series you'll get to understand the real truth about teenage life, can relate the problems and things she been through, experiences you can relate, advice to make good decisions in life and to remember your experiences during your teen years! :)
is that good??
is there any grammar errors??
English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:34pm
You ignored my advice for adding "the."
English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:35pm
Have you written this series or even one book yet? Blurbs are usually written after a book is written.
English (plz read) - Laruen, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:41pm
I didn't ignore your adivce I must of been a typo or maybe I erase it by mistake.
I didn't write the book yet. It's a lot to explain. I only wrote the blurb because that's what this whole series mainly about but I may change it after I write the book.
Thanks anyway for editing it! :) :) :)
English (plz read) - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:41pm
English (plz read) - bobpursley, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:59pm
Lauren: Please practice spelling grammar correctly. http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/grammar.html
English (plz read) - anisha, Monday, July 30, 2012 at 12:40pm
here its good but u must write through where u wrote throughout . And it's nice
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- reading - if you had ever read a nancy drew book you know that there is always ...
- 8th grade - Major League Baseball is divided into the National League and the ...
- english - I need to make a alternative cover and blurb for the book skellig, I ...
- English - 1. Have you ever chatted with a foreigner at a chatroom? 2. Have you ...
- English 7 - "Dear Reader" Letter Check - Can you check my letter. It's a project...
- English; Help.. - Imagine that you are an agent who is interested in publishing ...
- Calculus - Determine the following about the series. Indicate the test that was ...
- english - I'm doing a project that I must compare a book I've read to 1 or 2 ...
- 8th grade - In 2009 the American League’s New York Yankees won the World Series...
- English - When writing a literary analysis on a book series, how to you denote ...