Posted by Booker Perry on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 1:43pm.
1)Our federal bureaucracy takes care of the day-to-day business of our government.
2)There are 3 main elements of bureaucracy, which include a hierarchical structure with the president at the top, allowing for most employees to know how to do each other's jobs in case there is a question, and strict formalized rules and procedures.
3)Nearly all the federal bureaucracy is located in the executive branch.
4)There are 15 cabinet departments within the federal bureaucracy.
5) The executive branch employs many more workers compared to the other two branches.
6)The bureaucracy includes names such as departments, agencies, administrations, commissions, corporations, and authorities.
7) The use of the words administration and agency can be used to describe any government body.
Answers I think are right( tell me the correct ones if i am wrong):
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- government - the federal bureaucracy is a. all the agencies, people, and ...
- Civics - Which statement about the relationship between the judiciary and the ...
- government - The Federal Administrative System's main goal is to ...
- American Government - I need help on my American Government quiz.. Not looking ...
- American Government - 3. Which of the following statements about the president's...
- American Government - The Constitution establishes rules that the United States ...
- Social Studies - Definitions for Government: Communism, Nazism, Democracy, ...
- American National Government - I am writing a paper about the ways in which the ...
- American National Government - I have a few questions that I need help with, not...
- American History - What statement best describes Jefferson's attitude toward ...