Posted by Emma on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 11:45am.
The specific subject of a piece of writing is known as a:
C. supporting detail
D. expository text
I think it's C. I don't really know what B and D mean.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 11:46am
C is not correct.
Please check your text for the meanings of these words.
English - Emma, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 11:56am
Is subtopic? Because the meaning of subtopic identifies a part of a writing piece.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 11:58am
All of those terms identify part of a written piece.
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 12:01pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Organizing and recalling main ideas is known as: A. a supporting ...
- Business Communications - When you are writing subject lines for negative ...
- English - I'm a 1500 comparative essay on 2 books. I was wondering what the ...
- cultral diversty - D and Axia College’s Writing Style Handbook • Read Ch. 1 of ...
- writing - Hilda takes an enormous amount of space, though so little time, in my...
- Early childhood - School-age children generally develop writing skills in which ...
- English - Need help please. For the following exercise, choose a topic, and then...
- English writting rule - Directions:Correcting the sentences given if needed ...
- english - What are expository writing purposes? For example, I have to write 2 ...
- business communications - when you are writing subject lines for negative ...