Posted by Deandrah on Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 3:36am.
When using the Internet as an information source, it's important to remember that
A. scholarly sources have a domain name ending in .sch.
B. Web sites are permanently archived in the Invisible Web.
C. The Public Web is the best choice because it's free.
D. you must evaluate Web sites for accuracy, authority, and objectivity
12. Search engines are most useful for finding
A. scholarly journal articles.
B. books in a library.
C. course information.
D. Web sites.
16. Which one of the following services is provided through the Ask-a-Librarian feature in the Penn Foster
A. An analysis of an issue presented in your course
B. A historical date or the source of a quote
C. An informed opinion on how to improve your graded project
D. A full list of materials you’ll need for your research
- Literacy - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 11:43am
I'll be glad to check your answwers.
- Literacy - Deandrah, Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 12:02pm
First one d
- Literacy - Patti, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 10:51am
The first one is right, not sure about number 12, but number 16 is B
- Literacy - jen, Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 1:10pm
B Historical data or the source of the quote, is the correct answer. Just took the test, on page 43.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literacy 2 - Please check my work. Thank YOU! 10. Which article would be the ...
- Info Literacy - which of the following would be the best way to get a list of ...
- Media Role in Political Process - Accessing information from a variety of user ...
- business - hello I have subscribed with home work site" called Internet Secrets...
- english - after revision - In order to find information for topics that interest...
- Literacy - Search engines are most useful for finding A. scholarly journal ...
- English - 1. A global network connecting millions of computers worldwide is ...
- Planning - What is the difference between Web 1.0 and Web 2.0? Web 1.0 is about ...
- Networking - Act as an IT consultant to a new nonprofit organization, Free Flu, ...
- Literacy 3 - Please Check my work. Thank you. 6. To avoid plagiarism in you ...