Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 12:47am.
Just want to review my answer's with your's if it's not too much to ask for. Thank You!
1. You need to strengthen a slash on a muslin blouse that is being made for a holiday celebration.
Since muslin is a loosely woven fabric and the garment will be worn infrequently, what strengthening
method would be best?
A. Stay-stiching C. Facing
B. Staying D. Topstitching
2. A Mandarin collar is classified as which one of the following collar types?
A. Shank collar C. Stand collar
B. Flat collar D. Roll collar
3. Which of the following closures is not suitable for underwear?
A. Zipper C. Bound opening
B. Placket D. Slit opening
4. When neckline edges meet without an overlap, which of the following closures is most suitable?
A. Hook and eye C. Snap fastener
B. Shank button D. Trouser clip
5. The waist finish thatís considered the weakest finish is a/an
A. faced waistband. C. faced waistline.
B. petersham. D. elastic.
6. Which one of the following interfacings can be sewn into the seam?
A. Lightweight interfacing C. Heavyweight interfacing
B. Medium-weight interfacing D. Fusible interfacing
7. A continuous strip opening is most suitable for which of the following fabrics?
A. Wool C. Knit
B. Lightweight D. Jersey
8. An invisible zipper application is most suitable when used with which of the following fabrics?
A. Voile C. Pile fabrics
B. Cotton D. Nonwoven fabrics
9. A rippling effect at the neckline of a flat collar occurs because the
A. collar neckline is larger than the garment neckline.
B. collar is cut on the bias.
C. collar is cut too straight.
D. collar is cut too circular.
10. The outer edges of a stand collar are
A. larger. C. cut on the bias.
B. 1/8 in. smaller. D. the same.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Dressmaking and design - Dressmaking and design PRAC EXER FOR INSTRUC PACK 4 ...
- Dress making and Design - EXAMINATION NUMBER: 04281701 9. A rippling effect at ...
- Chemistry - Alexander, who weighs 180 lb, decides to climb Mt. Krumpett, which ...
- physics - Tony (of mass 75 kg) coasts on his bicycle (of mass 15 kg) at a ...
- Math - 4. The CGJ girls plan to string a set of lights diagonally from two ...
- English - Thanks for your help in English.Writeacher.I have passed my ...
- Prac Exer For Intruc Pack 4 - Warniing question's may cuase headache. ...
- Fibonacci numbers - I have been working on this question all day and can not ...
- need help for medical coding 1 - can anybody tell me if they received an ...
- chemistry - Alexander wants to know exactly how many bars to pack in his ...