May 29, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, July 20, 2012
The %increase in price= (7-5)/5x100= 40%
The %decrease in quantity=(25-15)/25 x 100= 40%
Answer this Question
HELP i dont get it
- The producer of X is contemplating a price change and has ...
Advanced Microeconomics College Level
- Information on the price elasticity of ...
- commodity Price Elasticity of demand ---------- Potatoes 0.3 If I ...
Economics: Price Elasticity
- Please check my answers whether they are correct ...
- If an increase in price from $1 to $2 per unit leads to an increase ...
- 4. The equation for a demand curve has been estimated to ...
- This is some HW for a Managerial Econ class. I've got ...
- I know this might be basic.....but I am still not sure about subject...
- If the price elasticity of demand is 2, this means that a ...
- Price 1 is 50, price 2 is 38.78. Quantity 1 is 100, ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.