February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Friday, July 20, 2012
The %increase in price= (7-5)/5x100= 40%
The %decrease in quantity=(25-15)/25 x 100= 40%
Answer This Question
HELP i dont get it
- The producer of X is contemplating a price change and has ...
Advanced Microeconomics College Level
- Information on the price elasticity of ...
- commodity Price Elasticity of demand ---------- Potatoes 0.3 If I ...
- The demand equation for a product is: q=60/p + ln(65-p^3) A) Determine ...
Economics: Price Elasticity
- Please check my answers whether they are correct ...
- If an increase in price from $1 to $2 per unit leads to an increase ...
- If the price elasticity of demand is 2, this means that a ...
- 4. The equation for a demand curve has been estimated to ...
- This is some HW for a Managerial Econ class. I've got ...
- I know this might be basic.....but I am still not sure about subject...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help