posted by Bread on .
1) find the coordinate of the image of point (1,2) translated left 2 units and reflected over the x -axis
2) Find the coordinate of the image of the point (2, -4) reflected over the x-axis
3) Determine the midpoint of the segment whose endpoints are A(7, 3, -4) and B(-3, 1, 0)
4) Find coordinates of the image of point (2,-1) translated up 3 units
5) Find the coordinates of the image of the point (5, -1) dilated with center at origin scale factor 3
6) Find the coordinates of the image of point (5,2) translatd down 4 units and left 1 unit..
Can someone please help me with these problems ?
Why not just take a piece of graph paper and perform the stated operations ?
In each case your answer will be intuitively obvious