Posted by Bernard on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 12:58pm.
math help - Bosnian, Friday, July 20, 2012 at 1:17pm
What is your question?
math help - Bernard, Friday, July 20, 2012 at 1:20pm
math help - Bosnian, Friday, July 20, 2012 at 1:50pm
Go on :
wolframalpha dot com
When page be open in rectangle type :
After few seconds when you see results click option :
math help - Bosnian, Friday, July 20, 2012 at 1:53pm
When you type :
you must click option =
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- L'Hopital's rule - Find lim x->1+ of [(1/(x-1))-(1/lnx)]. Here is my work...
- calculus - sorry to ask a second question so soon, but i'm just not getting this...
- Calculus 1 - Find the derivative of y with respect to x. y=(x^6/6)(lnx)-(x^6/36...
- Calculus - what is the limit as h approaches 0 of ((x+h)^pi-x^pi)/h? Multiple ...
- calc - integral of 1 to e^4 dx/x(1+lnx) 1+lnx = a => dx/x = da dx/ x(1+lnx...
- math - how would you solve for y in this problem: ln(y-1)-ln2 = x +lnx ln(y-1)-...
- Math - Find the coordinates of the turning point and determine wether it is ...
- Calculus - Find the derivatives, dy/dx for the following functions. a. x^2y^4 = ...
- math: pre-calculus - Let u=lnx and v=lny. Write the expression ln3√x/2y in...
- math - I am suppose to simplify the following problems: sqrt(x)/x (isn't that ...