Posted by Booker Perry on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 3:12pm.
1) If the price of a product produced in a competitive market increases, which of the following is most likely to occur in the labor market for workers who produce the product?
A) the demand for labor and the number of workers hired both increase
B) the supply of labor and the numbers of workers hired both increase
C) the demand for labor and the number of workers hired both decrease
D) the supply of labor and the number of workers hired both decrease
2)A decrease in the supply curve for nurses could be accounted for by all of the following except a(n):
A) Increase in the rewards available in other comparable occupations
B) Increase in the training required for nurses
C) Reduction in the number of nursing schools
D) Cut in the wages of nurses
3)Trends in employment patterns over the last century indicate
A) a need for more farmers.
B) fewer women will be entering the work force.
C) an increase in the percentage of service jobs.
D) an increase in the percentage of manufacturing jobs.
4)Which of the following helps to determine the wage rate a worker earns?
A) How much education the worker has
B) The location of the job
C) The demand for the product
D) All of the above
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ECONOMICS - PLEASE HELP ME WITH THESE!!!!!!!! 1) If the price of a product ...
- economics - Complete the following table for the firm below which is selling its...
- Economics/Math - Suppose there are four firms in a competitive market and that ...
- economics - Suppose that for the firm below, the goods market is perfectly ...
- Economics - In a perfect competitive market setting,which of the following would...
- Economics - Two firms produce the same good and compete against each other in a ...
- Managerial Economics - 1. A principal-agent problems occur when managerial ...
- economics - Assume that demand for product A can be expressed as QA = 500 ĘC 5PA...
- economy - consider a perfectly competitive market in which all firms have the ...
- Managerial Economics--Help! - I just need help in reviewing my answers...they ...