Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 7:52pm.
Social Darwinists believed that
A) a large empire was the key to economic growth.
B) the best country would win any international competition.
C) each nation should be made up of only one ethnic group.
D) military might was the most important measure of a nation.
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:02pm
History - Anonymous, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:03pm
why is that? because i got C
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:04pm
What does your text say?
History - bobpursley, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:35pm
The countries who practiced "social darwinism" used it to form worldwide colony empires and justify their colonization. Thus, AFrica was divided up and colonized, as was the Asia, and South America.
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:45pm
Africa and parts of Asia were divided up without regard for the native ethnic groups. Many countries contained more than one ethnic group.
History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 8:47pm
Social Darwinists believed that the best (i.e., smartest, strongest) people pervailed.
History - shkhan, Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 9:56pm
The majority of the wealth of the Byzantine Empire was based on what I forgot?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Social Darwinists believed that the federal government should not ...
- U.S History - Which group believed that failure to approve the Constitution ...
- World History - 1. List three rulers of the Ottoman Empire and one ...
- HISTORY HELP - Which of the following best describes the internal political ...
- INB - Effects of Economic and Socioeconomic Forces: Choose one newly ...
- History - Because the Framers of the Constitution believed that the leader of ...
- US History - What actions did FDR chose to mobilize the nation for war? What new...
- Social studies - If you were an elderly person from Yugoslavia, what changes ...
- social studies help pls - 13. how did the embargo act of 1807 affect south ...
- econmics - below are my answers to the following multplile choice questions, ...